Folding aluminum pergolas are a system that has evolved year after year. It is the continuation of the awning with struts. It is based on receiving loads through the aluminum frame combined with a three-layer tarpaulin. The pergola system is simple in thought but particularly complex in its construction and installation. It consists of the guides, the axle and the counterweights that form the upper part of the structure and in combination with the very strong tarpaulin offer the coverage we ask for.
• Guide section 60 x 130 mm
• Column cross-section 100 x 100 mm
• Structure made entirely of aluminum and stainless steel
• Large coverage area
• Projection up to 7 meters
• Low construction weight
• Column selection for water drainage
• Total coverage up to 100 sq.m.
Take advantage of an outdoor living area all year round and enjoy the convenience, safety and protection offered by SUNRAIN systems.
Browse 360Oo environment to see the pergola in real space